Yoga Rhythm Workshops...
To book on any of the below workshops please contact email@example.com or call 07963 488 366 for enquiries.
Pregnancy Yoga Rhythm Workshop with Charli Sales & Crissy Soanes :
Email Charli for forthcoming dates for pregnancy workshops ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
@ The Lotus Lounge, Newlife Clinic, @ The Pines, 2 The Parade, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5DH
- Inc. refreshments, light snacks & a goodie bag
The 4hr Workshop is broken down into the following components:
1. Relaxation to allow your mind to be focused and still during your yoga practice. We also use a Tibetan Singing Bowl to create a beautiful sound to balance and ground you.
2. Breathing Techniques to help you relax and increase your lung capacity to reduce shortness of breath during pregnancy.
3. Hand Mudra Techniques - various 'hand gestures' (ie yoga for the hands) with Visualisations and Affirmations to help with various physical and emotional issues that may arise during pregnancy. Such as, 'Fear', 'Anxiety', 'Lower Back Pain' etc....
4. Opening Sequences to gently awaken your body, stretch out your shoulders, chest, groin and hips. This is vitally important during your pregnancy especially if you are working at a desk all day with poor posture and immobile hips.
5. Yoga Rhythm Routines are flowing mat based routines choreographed to music synchronised with the breath. These routines consist of yoga postures specific for you during pregnancy. You will learn the routines step by step to ensure you feel safe and confident with each pose and modified to your needs. You will then practice the routine to music to enjoy the wonderful flow of Yoga Rhythm.
6. Affirmations to bring positivity into your mindset and disperse fear.
7. Guided Meditation to relax your mind, body and spirit. I will also lead you through various creative visualisations to increase your connection to you and your twins :)
We also invite you to bring your partners for the last hour of the workshop to enjoy some partner poses and guided meditations together. This is a great way for you to bond together as a family.
You will also receive a 'goodie' bag to take home so you can feel safe to practice in the comforts of your own home.
Yoga Therapy Series Workshops :
It’s time to be nurtured, supported & encouraged with Yoga Therapy.
If you have any personal ailments such as injuries, recent surgery, spinal ailments ie. bulging discs, degenerated discs, scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis etc this is ideal for you to be able to understand what yoga poses are to be avoided or encouraged to suit your body type.
These workshops are also specifically suitable for Fitness Individuals such as ; Golfers, Runners, Footballers, Rugby Players, Dancers, Tennis Players to help realign and balance, as it is very common within these physical practices to have a preferential side, long term this can create a negative impact on the body. This workshop will allow you to discover new tools to practice to compliment and help enhance your sports performance.
Practices tailored for the individual by a yoga therapist may help a wide range of disorders including: stress related problems; physical ailments including back and joint issues; breathing disorders; issues for women during PMS, pregnancy and menopause; mental and emotional issues such as anxiety, depression; postural and balance problems.
Yoga therapy is taught by yoga teachers who have additional training and experience in the therapeutic applications of yoga for individuals with impaired health or compromised well being with attention to the physical, energetic, mental, emotional & spiritual aspects.
Series 1 : Theme : Face, Neck, Hand, Arm & Shoulders
DATE : Sunday 12th May 2-5pm (3hrs) £25/person
Brilliant for Arthritis, Neck & Shoulder Tension, Awakening and releasing tightness from old injuries to these areas.
Emotional Aspect : Forgiveness, Compassion, letting go of Responsibility, Clarity, Intuition.
@ Yoga Ananda, Reigate
Series 2 : Theme : Hips, Pelvis, Knees, Ankles, Feet
Great for those with injuries or ailments to these areas needing to find balance and restoration. Great for hip misalignments, pregnancy, post pregnancy. This workshop is also specifically suitable for Fitness Individuals such as ; Golfers, Runners, Footballers, Rugby Players, Dancers, Tennis Players to help realign and balance, as it is very common within these physical practices to have a preferential side, long term this can create a negative impact on the body. This workshop will allow you to discover new tools to practice to compliment your chosen activity and help enhance your sports performance.
Emotional Aspect : Change, Freedom, Flexibility, Safety
@ Yoga Ananda, Reigate