Do you love yoga and wish to take your practice to another level, understand yoga in depth and learn more about its mystical science?
Or are you looking to train in Yoga Rhythm, Vinyasa Flow or Hatha yoga to become a yoga teacher?
- To provide a School of Excellence with an International Faculty of Experienced Registered Yoga Teachers.
- To provide a Unique Syllabus Suitable for all levels.
- To provide a course that meets and goes beyond expectations with the Yoga Alliance Standards.
- To provide bubbly, enthusiastic, inspiring, passionate Yoga Teachers who will be loyal, honest and can carry the same ethos & values of Yoga Rhythm with their own signature & individuality to their teaching.
- To have teachers who maintain Health & Safety, Quality, Value & Personal Touch at all times.
- To create versatile teachers who have the confidence to be ‘hands on’ with clients, who can teach in a variety of dimensions such as schools, 1:1, workshops, retreats, group classes safely and compassionately.
- To support and encourage individuals to pursue specific areas of interest and provide an opportunity to explore new areas in relation to this.
- To allow individuals to enjoy the journey of self-discovery and to have the freedom to complete the course for your own personal development as well as with the potential to teach if the individual chooses to do so.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Individuals looking for further self-development.
- Individuals wanting to become Yoga Teachers in Yoga Rhythm, Vinyasa or Hatha Style
- You need to have practiced Yoga regularly for at least 1 year.
- This course is also suitable for those who are in the Dance, Fitness, Wellbeing & Therapeutic Industry looking to enhance their skills and learn new tools to apply to their profession.
Complimentary Teacher Training Taster Day
Sunday 21st July @ Newlife Clinic, The Pines, 2 The Parade, Epsom, KT18 5DH
To book your space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org